Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life in the Hole



NAGQ just spent 29 days in jail due to the hands of the emotionally disturbed women and the Portland Police. Who cannot accept nor understand a bigendered person living in the same apartment complex. Yes, the state of Oregon has found in favor of the findings of gender discrimination from the politically and financially backed Reach CDC. They also have amended my complaint that includes:

Reach CDC allowed the other tennats to subject me to continuous pattern of name calling, threats of physical harm, intimidation and false accusations. Reach CDC failed to investigate my complaints or take effective action to stop the conduct. Presently, the conduct continues.

What happened? Why did it happen? Why did the police assist the residents in the building versus protecting me? Why is their not protections for people who are being harassed and subjected to police brutality? NAGQ was not just in jail, but in the hole? Why? NAGQ cannot even talk or write about it at this point. What I want to say is that I have a collar bone injury, a pulled groin muscle, every part of my body aches, and I had to move out of my building to get out of jail. Where is the justice in all of this...

The Hole..


The other side of mankind...
No fancy colognes or sportswear...
Just a gay pink t-shirt to wear..
A white jump suit for sailing..

You can work for a dollar a day...
or dream your life away..

By the crime of th being different...
Please pass the paxil with my daily racion...
of salami and wheat bread...

the guards dress like rangers at Yellow Stone National Park..
where they greet you and beat you with the..
same innocent smile........

I will not apologize for anything!

Lisa/Lee Iacuzzi
MA @ PSU
Not a Good Queer

No comments: